Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Summer Wardrobe: Fiji

As per my early posts, you may know that MinkPink is one of my favourite labels, so naturally I have my Summer wardrobe all picked out for my November trip to the beautiful Fiji!  A few pieces from the MinkPink Swim collection to start with, and a few pieces from the last season collection for good measure!

Sunset Drawstring Kaftan (MinkPink Swim) $60

 Bell's Rouched Kaftan (MinkPink Swim) $60

Twice as Nice Bodysuit $40

Nightmare on Elm Street Shorts $60

Eleven Raindrops is another gorgeous label stocked at Globalize stores.  Unfortunately they do not have an online store or website of any sort, but they do have great clothing designs.

*similar to Eleven Raindrops cropped zip tank. $40

*similar to Jay Jays Mint Cherry dress $39.95

1 comment:

  1. Have you seen the latest Minkpink lookbook?? It's even better!

    ReplyDelete